Sunday, December 28, 2008

Light Rail comes to Phoenix

We decided to give the new light rail a ride. It didn't last too long. I think we were on the train standing still longer than when the train was moving. We rode a very packed train one stop before getting off.

We then walked back to our car and drove to Tempe to see Roger Clyne & the Peacemakers. Along our walk back, we ran into this snow -- in Phoenix!


Here are some pictures from the show in Tempe.
He wanted tequila, but got whiskey.




The show was followed up by fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outside of the standing, sounds and looks like you had fun! I also stood in the train and only lasted four or five stops. I know, I know..W H I M P! I'm going to have to suck it up...I'm taking it to work from now on starting Monday a.m.